If you are in Snohomish County, Washington (or neighboring counties), Kim Gorga can be commissioned for your photography needs. Kim specializes in macro and pet photography.
- Are you an avid gardener who wants unique macro photos of your outside world to display inside your home or in your social media feed? Through a combination of macro vision and varied unique angles of view, you will see your garden in a way you never before imagined. Idea: Think about your favorite color or season and ask to stage a shoot around those themes.
- Are you a small farm that would love to have some professional photos to show the diversity of produce and livestock around your farm? Kim can provide a unique and up-close view that will set you apart from your competition. Use the photos in your marketing, in framed pictures in your storefronts, in your social media promotions.
- Are you a hiker with a favorite trail that you wish you had photo memories of? Idea: Sometimes it’s even fun to show a single spot through multiple seasons. Kim is a huge fan of getting out into nature and can be commissioned to join you for a photo journey on your favorite Pacific Northwest trails. Along the way, she’s happy to share photo tips and tricks for your future hikes.
- Of course you love your pets – the quirky lope as your pup runs through your back yard, the lazy paw drape as your cat lounges across the top of the sofa, the silly face your horse makes as she slaps her lips together to get your attention or the endearing flop as your chickens begin their dust bath! Kim loves to meet animals of all kinds and can create a photo memory of your pet in your own yard or home. If your pet is up for a road trip, Kim’s farmstead in Monroe, Washington, can also be used as a varied backdrop for farm, lush green, cabin or wooded shots.
Session rates are $75/hour with a 2 hour minimum.
You will receive a zip file, disk or flash drive with social media/web ready versions of 5-10 of the photos taken.
Print pricing varies from $30 and up depending on size and medium. Contact Kim to discuss your specific project to get a quote for the size and medium that you are looking for.
Time spent editing photos beyond simple color corrections or blemish removal can be commissioned at $65/hour.
Order over $1000 in prints, you will receive a disk with all photos in web ready format and the session rate will be waived.
Ideas for you to commission digital you photography to create from your photos:
- custom note cards
- custom calendar
- adding text for digital use
- social media header images
- social media memes
- prints on wood or metal to install in your coop or barn
Travel time beyond 30 minutes from Monroe, WA may be billed at $40/hour. Idea: schedule back to back sessions with a local friend and split the travel costs.
Prints can be ordered from any of the images provided. See Kim for prices and options.